- Kvernan is a farm which is located between Lyngdal and Lampeland in Flesberg, near Kongsberg. The 2003 Numedalslågen Lag tour will visit this farm.
- Read the local paper of Kongsberg, Flesberg, Rollag and Nore og Uvdal
six days a week. (In Norwegian, of course.) On the front page it is a link to Isaksen Libris who offers lokalhistorie fra Kongsberg, Sandsvær og Numedal.
- Visit the leading attractions and destinations in Norway.
Norwegian-American Historical Association
- The Norwegian-American Historical Association web site provides easy access to many of the materials of NAHA. Many of the NAHA publications are now available online, and many more will be added in the coming months. Through the Publications section you can access online publications collection directly to use for research.
- a non-profit organization working to promote the use of internet for the elderly. It is a place on the net for people over 55, especially for those with no experience on the internet. It gives useful information about the internet and links to other Norwegian web pages.
- "Feel the atmosphere in Norwegian historical loghouses."